Are you anxiously awaiting the new season of Game of Thrones? Or still waiting for the final book? To pass the time, transform your home into the thrilling world of Westeros with these board games based on George R. R. Martin’s books and the HBO series. Take control of House Targaryen as the Mother of Dragons or become master diplomat Tyrion Lannister. Release your inner Queen Cersei or Jon Snow to lead your house to victory – or to suffer the consequences of your actions. Do you want to sit on the Iron Throne or save the realm from the Night King and his army of Wights and White Walkers? Take the Black, or take hold of your Valyrian steel, and pray to the old gods and the new.
From trivia to strategy to re-imaginings of the classic board games from your childhood, there are several ways to transport yourself to the Seven Kingdoms if you can’t get there by dragon.
A Game of Thrones Boardgame Second Edition
$53.95 in stock
2 used from $ 48.49
- A board game based on A Game of Thrones, a novel now adapted to an HBO series
- 3-6 players take command of the Great Houses of Westeros
- Updated second edition, incorporates elements of past expansions
- Features a streamlined rulebook and updated art
- Includes welcome new enhancements like Tides of Battle cards and player screens
King Robert Baratheon is dead and Westeros is thrown into tumult as everyone vies to claim the Iron Throne. Take control one of the great houses of the Seven Kingdoms and compete to claim your rightful place in King’s Landing. From the North to the Vale, muster armies, plan campaigns, and master the art of diplomacy as you lead your house to victory at the Red Keep. Beautifully designed maps, cards, and game pieces bring your favorite characters alive as you march across Westeros. The game also features privacy screens so your opponents can’t spy but Varys’s spiders may still find a way. This updated second edition incorporates elements from previous expansions.
Monopoly Game of Thrones Board Game | Collectable Monopoly Game | Official Game of Thrones Merchandise | Based on The Popular TV Show on HBO Game of Thrones | Themed Monopoly Board Game
$41.46 in stock
4 used from $ 29.99
- An elegant, unique and special edition MONOPOLY game for Game of Thrones fans
- All aspects of the game are customized; including oversized tokens, custom game board, cards, MONOPOLY money, rules and more!
- Perfect gift or activity for Game of Thrones fans
- Play during the show or while you wait for the next season!
Imagine you have the riches of House Lannister or House Tyrell, managing the money and real estate of Westeros in this special edition of the classic Monopoly game. This redesign includes six oversized zinc-cast tokens in the shape of a dragon egg, a three-eyed raven, a White Walker, a direwolf, a crown, and the Iron Throne. Custom-designed money from the Iron Bank features the symbols of Westeros and Essos and traditional houses and hotels have become Villages and Keeps. Beautiful artwork covers the board and the game is wrapped in elegant black paper with house sigils stamped in silver foil.
USAopoly Risk Game of Thrones Strategy Board Game | The for Game of Thrones Fans | Official Game of Thrones Merchandise | Based on The TV Show on HBO Game of Thrones | Themed Risk Game
$59.44 in stock
3 used from $ 54.88
- SEVEN ARMIES DESTINED FOR BATTLE: Claim your right to the Iron Throne with one of seven Noble House armies. Each army is composed of 45 finely crafted game pieces (315 game pieces total) represented by two different sculpted designs (1 unit army and 3 unit army) and one sculpted Seat of Power (castle).
- TWO CUSTOM DESIGNED GAME BOARDS DISPLAYING THE KNOWN WORLD: Partake in the War of Five Kings in the lands of Westeros with the 3-5-player game featuring Houses Martell, Stark, Baratheon, Lannister, and Tyrell; contest the rule of the Ghiscari slavers in the realms of Essos in a 2-player game featuring Houses Targaryen and Ghiscari; or combine the two maps to fight the war to end all wars in a 7-player game featuring all seven Houses.
- SEVEN EXCLUSIVE PLAYER BOARDS FIT FOR THE FINEST COMMANDERS: Track your progress on one of seven personalized Player Boards customized for each House and never before included in a game of Risk
- TWENTY-EIGHT SPECIALIZED CHARACTER CARDS FEATURING EXTRAORDINARY ABILITIES: Utilize the skills of four of the most powerful members of your House (28 Character Cards total; four per House) to dominate battles and defend against attacks.
- STUNNING GAME PACKAGING & COMPONENTS: Proudly display the customized game box featuring silver-foil stamps of the House sigils and then organize your armies in specialized army storage containers within the game box.
The classic game of world domination becomes a quest for Westeros domination as you move your armies across the maps to conquer the land and claim the Iron Throne. Seven armies, one each for Houses Martell, Stark, Baratheon, Lannister, Tyrell, and Targaryen and one for the Ghiscari slavers, compete on two maps in three different combinations for game play. Specialized character cards feature enhanced abilities for four characters from each house to aid in your campaign. Seven personal player boards, never before included in Risk, help commanders track their progress. Hand-crafted figures represent the Houses and their armies in brilliant color against the elegantly drawn maps.
USAopoly Clue Game of Thrones Board Game | Official Game of Thrones Merchandise | Based on The Popular TV Show on HBO Game of Thrones | Themed Clue Mystery Game | A Great Game of Throne Gift
$42.92 in stock
1 used from $ 36.33
- Featuring a custom illustrated double-sided game board: choose your mystery as you decide whether to explore the confines of the red keep or the streets of Meereen on a custom illustrated, double-sided game board Featuring designs Based on concept art from Actual settings in the show.
- Six treacherous weapons: capture the perpetrator of the crime by discovering which one of the six collectible metal weapons was used for the murder.
- 12 treasonous suspects: uncover who was behind the murder from one of 12 Scheming game of Thrones suspects. Six characters Reside in the red keep and six in Meereen.
- Made in America
Everyone is a suspect but all must work together to solve a treasonous crime. This two-sided board features two games to choose from: an investigation that takes you through the passageways of the Red Keep or a mystery that wends through the back alleys of Meereen. Each character comes with special abilities that help him or her solve the crime. Twelve Game of Thrones characters and six dangerous weapons populate this edition of the classic who-done-it board game.
HBO Game of Thrones Trivia Game
$39.94 in stock
- Trivia and strategy game for two to four players or two to four teams
- Questions are based on the first four seasons of the hit HBO series
- Can adjust questions for difficulty or organize by season to remain spoiler-free
The Game of Thrones is also the game of secrets, as players try to outwit each other to stay one step ahead. Find out who among your friends is as clever as Tyrion Lannister, as omnipotent as Lord Varys, or as shrewed as Lady Olenna Tyrell in the game of trivia. Hundreds of questions about the first four seasons of the tv series test your knowledge and unlock control of the Seven Kingdoms. The questions can be arranged by difficulty level or by season in order to avoid spoilers. Send out your spiders and crows to acquire the information needed to gain control of Westeros.
A Game of Thrones Catan
$63.96 in stock
- Exciting strategy game based on a song of ice and fire series by George R.R. Martin
- Builds upon Catan gameplay with the battle against wildlings, climbers, and Giants
- Players develop the gift with the help of iconic heroes of the night's watch
Take the Black and defend the Realms of Man as a member of the Night Watch in this Catan game based on the Game of Thrones book series. Organize the men of the Watch to defend Westeros from Wildlings and Wights. Winter is coming and supplies are scarce as you try to protect the denizens of the Gift just south of the Wall. Can you rise to the rank of Lord Commander, and can you protect the North with both military might and clever use of resources?