Game of Thrones Board Games
Are you anxiously awaiting the new season of Game of Thrones? Or still waiting for the final book? To pass the time, transform your home into the thrilling world of Westeros with these board games based on George R. R. Martin’s books and the HBO series. Take control of House Targaryen as the Mother of Dragons or become master diplomat Tyrion Lannister. Release your inner Queen Cersei or Jon Snow to lead your house to victory – or to suffer the consequences of your actions. Do you want to sit on the Iron Throne or save the realm from the Night King and his army of Wights and White Walkers? Take the Black, or take hold of your Valyrian steel, and pray to the old gods and the new.
Trivia and Classic Games
From trivia to strategy to re-imaginings of the classic board games from your childhood, there are several ways to transport yourself to the Seven Kingdoms if you can’t get there by dragon.
- A board game based on A Game of Thrones, a novel now adapted to an HBO series
- 3-6 players take command of the Great Houses of Westeros
- Updated second edition, incorporates elements of past expansions
- Features a streamlined rulebook and updated art
King Robert Baratheon is dead and Westeros is thrown into tumult as everyone vies to claim the Iron Throne. Take control one of the great houses of the Seven Kingdoms and compete to claim your rightful place in King’s Landing. From the North to the Vale, muster armies, plan campaigns, and master the art of diplomacy as you lead your house to victory at the Red Keep. Beautifully designed maps, cards, and game pieces bring your favorite characters alive as you march across Westeros. The game also features privacy screens so your opponents can’t spy but Varys’s spiders may still find a way. This updated second edition incorporates elements from previous expansions.
Monopoly Game of Thrones Board Game | Collectable Monopoly Game | Official Game of Thrones Merchandise | Based on The...
- An elegant, unique and special edition MONOPOLY game for Game of Thrones fans
- All aspects of the game are customized; including oversized tokens, custom game board, cards, MONOPOLY money, rules and more!
Imagine you have the riches of House Lannister or House Tyrell, managing the money and real estate of Westeros in this special edition of the classic Monopoly game. This redesign includes six oversized zinc-cast tokens in the shape of a dragon egg, a three-eyed raven, a White Walker, a direwolf, a crown, and the Iron Throne. Custom-designed money from the Iron Bank features the symbols of Westeros and Essos and traditional houses and hotels have become Villages and Keeps. Beautiful artwork covers the board and the game is wrapped in elegant black paper with house sigils stamped in silver foil.
USAopoly Risk Game of Thrones Strategy Board Game | The for Game of Thrones Fans | Official Game of Thrones...
- SEVEN ARMIES DESTINED FOR BATTLE: Claim your right to the Iron Throne with one of seven Noble House armies. Each army is composed of 45 finely crafted game pieces (315 game pieces total) represented by two different sculpted designs (1 unit army and 3 unit army) and one sculpted Seat of Power (castle).
The classic game of world domination becomes a quest for Westeros domination as you move your armies across the maps to conquer the land and claim the Iron Throne. Seven armies, one each for Houses Martell, Stark, Baratheon, Lannister, Tyrell, and Targaryen and one for the Ghiscari slavers, compete on two maps in three different combinations for game play. Specialized character cards feature enhanced abilities for four characters from each house to aid in your campaign. Seven personal player boards, never before included in Risk, help commanders track their progress. Hand-crafted figures represent the Houses and their armies in brilliant color against the elegantly drawn maps.
USAopoly Clue Game of Thrones Board Game | Official Game of Thrones Merchandise | Based on The Popular TV Show...
- Featuring a custom illustrated double-sided game board: choose your mystery as you decide whether to explore the confines of the red keep or the streets of Meereen on a custom illustrated, double-sided game board Featuring designs Based on concept art from Actual settings in the show.
Everyone is a suspect but all must work together to solve a treasonous crime. This two-sided board features two games to choose from: an investigation that takes you through the passageways of the Red Keep or a mystery that wends through the back alleys of Meereen. Each character comes with special abilities that help him or her solve the crime. Twelve Game of Thrones characters and six dangerous weapons populate this edition of the classic who-done-it board game.
- Trivia and strategy game for two to four players or two to four teams
- Questions are based on the first four seasons of the hit HBO series
- Can adjust questions for difficulty or organize by season to remain spoiler-free
The Game of Thrones is also the game of secrets, as players try to outwit each other to stay one step ahead. Find out who among your friends is as clever as Tyrion Lannister, as omnipotent as Lord Varys, or as shrewed as Lady Olenna Tyrell in the game of trivia. Hundreds of questions about the first four seasons of the tv series test your knowledge and unlock control of the Seven Kingdoms. The questions can be arranged by difficulty level or by season in order to avoid spoilers. Send out your spiders and crows to acquire the information needed to gain control of Westeros.
- Exciting strategy game based on a song of ice and fire series by George R.R. Martin
- Builds upon Catan gameplay with the battle against wildlings, climbers, and Giants
- Players develop the gift with the help of iconic heroes of the night's watch
Take the Black and defend the Realms of Man as a member of the Night Watch in this Catan game based on the Game of Thrones book series. Organize the men of the Watch to defend Westeros from Wildlings and Wights. Winter is coming and supplies are scarce as you try to protect the denizens of the Gift just south of the Wall. Can you rise to the rank of Lord Commander, and can you protect the North with both military might and clever use of resources?