As a kid, I decked out my bed room in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Some say that’s a bit weird for a girl but I’ve never been afraid of being weird. The action figures littered my room. I had those neat digital watches in every color.
Some of my earliest memories are of the cartoon that my eyes were always glued on. I liked to wear the masks over my eyes, and each day was a different color. Picking a favorite character has always been hard for me, and TMNT is not any different. What turtle is your favorite?
I found the comics once I was old enough to start discovering things on my own. I had a blast with so many new stories to explore and experience. When the live action movie came out a sharp thrill ran through me. How awesome is it that Raph said “damn”?
Yeah, the things I remember tend to be pretty random. That’s the fun part though, because so many things relating to TMNT can give me a flash of nostalgia.
Now that I’ve got my own kid I’m so ready to share the excitement with him. He’s just a baby, but you’ve got to start them young. He has a few TMNT onesies, one even says COWABUNGA on the butt. What is so great about all these classic cartoons becoming cool is that it means there is more media coming out of it. I’ve got to get those DVDs.
Nothing beats the classic toys that I had as a kid though. The artwork honestly is best in the original and no one can change my mind.
Every once in a while the theme song for the old cartoon plays from one source or another. Then suddenly, I’m 5 years old again.
This classic Michelangelo is everything you never knew you needed, ready to grin up at you from the top of your desk.
NECA - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990 Movie) - 1/4 scale action figure - Michelangelo
- Based on the classic 1990 film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Michelangelo stands 16.5 inches tall with 30 points of articulation
- Accessories included: 2 nun chucks; slice of pizza; bag of pork rinds; alternate interchangeable hands
- Features: double elbow joints
If your favorite turtle is Rafael then you need his gritted teeth and narrow eyed figure. Based off the original 1990 movie this is a classic for sure.
NECA - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990 Movie) - 1/4 scale figure - Raphael
- Based on the 1990 film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Raphael stands about 16.5 inches tall with 30 points of articulation
- Accessories included: sai, slice of pizza and interchangeable hands
- Features double elbow joints
Forget Legos, Mega Bloks was my jam as a kid! This nostalgic toy can give you the Classic Party Wagon perfect for a collection of original TMNT merchandise.
Mega Bloks Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Classic Series Party Wagon Construction Set
$48.18 in stock
- 1987 animated series buildable Classic Party Wagon with rolling wheels, operating doors, a roof hatch, and a rocket launcher with four missiles
- Three highly detailed, hyper-poseable micro action figures, Michelangelo, April O'Neil, and The Shredder, with removable accessories, signature weapons, and manhole cover stands
- Michelangelo comes with a premium metal shell; The Shredder comes with a textile cape and fabric loincloth
- Our most articulated figure design to date!
- Connect with other TMNT Collectors sets and build your own master mutant collection!
Nothing beats the board games of the nineties based off your favorite fighting turtles. A multiplayer game for teens, this never fails in a fun filled few hours.
IDW Games Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shadows of The Past Board Game
$45.00 in stock
- A miniatures combat, scenario-driven campaign game
- Features story content from the IDW TMNT comic
- Take the role of their favorite Turtle or the ultimate villain Shredder
- Battle through a series of 60-90 minute missions
- Develop characters' strengths, fighting styles, and equipment
The throw pillow of your dreams, feel free to cuddle up to your favorite nerd and pretend to understand his jokes. This is a great addition because plushes aren’t really made in this classic design anymore.
Jay Franco Nickelodeon Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles I Love TMNT Throw Pillow, Donatello
- Plush figurine
- Polyester filled
- Can be used as a throw pillow to compliment the I LOVE TMNT bedding collection
Treat your kid to the wearable blanket of their dreams with this sleeved blanket of Leonardo, the turtle ready to lead everyone on a mission to success.
Nickelodeon's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles,"Being Leo" Youth Comfy Throw Blanket with Sleeves, 48" x 48", Multi Color
$14.99 in stock
1 used from $ 8.73
- Made of 100% polyester
- Youth wearable fleece blanket with sleeves - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles "Being Leo" Design
- Measures 48-inches by 48-inches
- Machine Wash and Dry
Everyone loves waffles, why not a waffle sporting the visage of the titular turtles? This is a great way to spice up a breakfast and add the beautiful spice of nostalgia.
Nickelodeon NTWM-43 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Round Waffle Maker
$22.49 in stock
- Approximately 7" waffle with Turtle design in plate
- Raised Turtle logo
- Power & ready light
- Non-stick cooking plates
- Non-skid rubber feet
If you plan to introduce your kid to the TNMT the way I do then this toy sorting bin is an absolute necessity. It is cute and covered in classic designs with a nice bit of functionality.
Delta Children Multi-Bin Toy Organizer, Nickelodeon Ninja Turtles
$34.00 in stock
1 used from $ 27.54
- Recommended for ages 3-6
- Made of engineered wood, solid wood and fabric
- Assembled dimensions: 30.5" H x 25" W x 16.5" D
- Easy assembly
- Meets or exceeds all safety standards set by the CPSC
Show off your TMNT love and know-how by sporting this lovely thermos for all your needs at work. Keeps that drink nice and cold so you can feel fresh and ready to fight at a moments notice.
Thermos Funtainer 12 Ounce Bottle, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
$12.60 in stock
3 used from $ 11.72
- THERMOS vacuum insulation technology for maximum temperature retention, not for use with hot liquids
- Durable stainless steel interior and exterior
- Hygienic push button lid with pop-up straw and integrated carry handle
- Keeps cold 12 hours
- 12 ounce capacity; hand washing recommended
Why not mix safety with style? Each of the for turtles is available to wear and help protect your head from all danger while you practice your sweet ninja moves.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Youth Leonardo Helmet, Blue
$20.49 in stock
- Aerodynamic Cooling Vents to keep your child's head Cool and Comfortable
- ASTM and CPSC Safety Certified
- Radical Protection & Design Perfection